Gamma-Scout Manufacturer's WarrantyGAMMA-SCOUT GmbH & Co.KG warrants that all Gamma-Scout products conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and will be free of defects in material and workmanship. The manufacturer warranty period is 2 years. Should any manufacturer defect occur within the warranty period, GAMMA-SCOUT GmbH & Co.KG will correct the defect free of charge with the exception of the cost to ship the product to the factory or authorized dealer that sold the device. Proof of purchase in the form of an invoice or prior registration is required to activate this warranty. Should any manufacturer defect occur after the warranty period, GAMMA-SCOUT GmbH & Co.KG will correct the defect and apply a fee for the labor and parts to repair the defect.
What this warranty does not cover
- Shipping damage (after unit was accepted from courier)
- Damage to the device due to opening, rough handling or misuse of the device
- Damage to the GM tube
- Any failure, loss, damage or personal injury due to accident, neglect, abuse by the consumer or improper operation
- Any unit purchased from an unauthorized dealer
- If the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced, replaced or tampered with in any way
- Transportation charges to the factory or authorized dealer incurred in connection with warranty service
- Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by Federal or State laws
Opening the device cover during the warranty period voids the warranty. The battery replacement is not covered under the warranty (unless the device battery is drained in a few months due to a circuit leakage).
Protect your warranty by registering your product immediately, buying only from an authorized dealer, and checking the unit and packaging to verify that the factory serial number has not been tampered with.